16 March 2010

Under Construction

Hi everyone,

This evening I decided to turn my whole blog around. Everything wil be translated from dutch to english. In the first place because english is much more accesible for a lot more readers and in the second place because of my miserable english. I hope to improve my english in this way. But it will take some time before everyting's translated. I haven't got the time to do it all at once

The second thing I truly want to change, is to blog ever more. Blog about music, theatre, art and everything what inspires me. I do not always have the motivation and inspiration to blog, but if you have some good tips for me, just tell me!

Well, I hope it will suit me, but I think that will sorts itself out. Just give it a try!

5 comments:

Marjolein said...

Ik ben ook niet zo'n held meer in bloggen, maar succes!

kkijk nu al uit naar je vele inspiratiebronnen :D

Lianne said...

It was my best blog decision ever to go English!
Are you seriously translating all your previous posts? I deleted mine.. With pain, but it felt good afterwards.

Esther Schaap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esther Schaap said...

Allright, something went wrong with my earlier post. I already have deleted my previous post;) So that won't be necessary. I've got to translate my sidebar and stuff, besides that I still want to fix that thing with the templates :P It doesn't work out on my blog, I guess

Lianne said...

You can try to start a new blog under the same google account. You can change its name into an English one and you can probably change your design.