19 March 2010

The National Ballet

During my traintravelling each day, I pass a lot of posters. Posters of musea, posters of charityfunds, posters of theatre, posters of books etc, etc.
And the thing is, that I really like to read the things on that posters. In the first place, because of the fact that I'm feeling quite bored when I'm sitting in the train, and in the second place because of the nice things that are on it. Recently I visited the vanGogh Museum and the Hermitage, two lovely musea. But I guess I wasn't even thinking of visiting them, if I hadn't seen the advertisements at the train stations.

Right now there're hanging posters of the National Ballet. I never been to a ballet in my life. And of course, life is still long enough for visiting one, but I'm just too curious I guess. Klik here for the site of the National Ballet and underneath a short video of a performance of them. It's a trailer of the show which you can currently see in the theatres.



I just noticed that the music is coming from the composer Stravinsky, a composer who I discussed with college this week. What a coïncedence! :)

No comments: