17 March 2010

Inspiration no.1

In the magazine Flow of this month I discovered a poser of Keri Smith that was full of hundred things which could give you inspiration. All the things that stood on it, were truly amazing. And just like my artistsday-item, I would like to do something of that poster every week. Why wasting any more time, let's start!

This week: number 59 of the poster: Make a list of ten things you'd like to do every day

1. Blogging. As I've said before, by blogging I feel satisfied, like I could write all my thoughts and inspiration out of me, in the hope I do get bunches of them in return!
2. Reading. Oh, how I love books! In my bookshelf there are still two more books I've to read and at the moment I'm reading The Shadow of the Wind. It's lovely, but I do not always have got the time to read it, and that makes me sad.
3. Reading the newspapers. Yes, actaully this one belongs to the second point, but I want to read the newspapers to know what's going on around me, and not because I think that's relaxing ;) Oh, and besides this, in the newspapers I can also read where I can find some lovely new exhibitions in musea and so on.
4. Drinking tea. Just because I love tea. It feels relaxing and there are a lot of different flavours.
5. Studying. Some days I wished I'd have touched my studiebooks. Those days are most of all filled with other nice things, but at the end of it, I'm feeling quite quilty because of the big pile of work I've postponed.
6. Wandering around at flickr.com. That side truly is amazing, and I just can't get enough of it
7. Keep my room clean. Every time I've cleared up my room, it's a mess at the end of the day. So, from now on I'm going to try to keep it all tidied up.
8. Searching for nice sites. I came to the conclusion that there are a lot more things to find on the internet than I ever could imagine.
9. Listening to music! There are still so many bands I haven't discovered yet and so many bands I like but not listen because of the little time I spend with listening music at all.
10. Paste, cut, write, torn.. DO something with my journal. After all, I didn't bought it for a place in my bookshelf, but for using it!

2 comments:

Marjolein said...

En je faalt al op punt 1, stommerd :(

Esther Schaap said...

Haha, het is natuurlijk wel een concept hea, een filosofie/fantasie/utopie. Was te druk om er daadwerkelijk naar te handelen :)