The last few days I'm just too chaotic, and it annoys me a lot.
1. I was copying some sheets for my college yesterday. When I was finally at home, I discoverd I forgot the half of it, it was still laying next to the photocopier. I was feeling quite dull actually. And above all, I needed that sheets for my college this morning.
2. My cup of coffee splashed all over my desk yesterday evening. All my papers, a part of my laptop, everything was buried under a lot of that black substance. What a mess! So with a lot of toiletpaper I've saved some of the stuff, but most of it has got brown angles right now.
3. Today I putt my bag and jacket in a locker before I wanted to go sporting. Once in the changingroom, I saw that I only put the half of my bracelets in the locker, except of all the four ones. After sporting, I found that I forgot my shampoo. But that is something I do every week, and I guess Lianne's already getting used to it.
All this chaos is, I guess, because of the busy time I'm going through. Friday I have to hand in 3 essays and next week I've got some exams to make. In short: Not so much time for blogging and socializing and a lot time for school..
1 comment:
Welcome to my world! :)
Post a Comment