29 March 2010

Stevie Ann - One Year of Love

Between my times of studying,I've found some time for blogging. I like music while I'm studying, but that music must be something chill and relaxed. And a singer who fits in is Stevie Ann, with her nice guitar sounds and good and beautifull voice. It stimulates me to keep on reading studybooks and it does not distract me from the beautifull weather outside. So it is practical and nice at the same time!

3 comments:

Marjolein said...

Oei nee, dit kan ik niet langer dan 3 seconden luisteren zonder dat ik denk 'laat ik wat anders opzetten!'. Niet omdat het niet mooi is, want ze heeft n ontzettend mooie stem en gitaarmuziek is fijn, maar het is zo saai ofzo?

En tijdens het leren moet k echt herrie opzetten, zoals blocparty en dat dan belachelijk hard :D

Lianne said...

Haha ik ben het stiekem met Marjolein eens :P

Esther Schaap said...

Haha, dat mag! Smaken verschillen!(gelukkig) Stel je voor dat we allemaal hetzelfde zouden luisteren.. 's niet goeeeed:P