All my items failed so far, and that's a pity. A part of it is dued to the chaos and busyness of the past few weeks, but the other part is dued to my big lazyness. The next thing I thought about which (I hope) give some more result, is a piece of art every week in the sidebar. This week: Blossom - Vincent van Gogh. The painting is painted in 1890 and was a present for the birth of a son of Vincent's brother, Theo. The painting was a symbol of new life.
It makes me think of summer and spring. Spring is, of course, also a time of new life. Little lambs in the field, twittering young birds in the tree's, the outcoming of flowers, and bunches more. Let's hope spring comes faster than I can ever think of.
I'd like to know what your opinion is about the painting! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment