At first I have to apologize for all the weeks I haven't posted anything right here. I must admit that I did not have the inspiration and motivation to do anything with it, so I neglected my blog a bit (that's a kind of a understatement, right?) Well, I'll make it up to you readers, with some more blogs and hopefully some new inspiration.
In the last month a lot happened. I went to Paris with my family. What a wonderfull city!! But it's a bit out of date to post something about that trip. So instead of Paris, I want to focus on a movie, called Pleasantville, which was shown at college a few weeks ago. That film is awesome!
The story goes about a kid who is a big fan of the old-time black and white tvseries Pleasantville. A tv mechanic pops in and with the new remote controller he gave them, they are transported into the series and are part of Pleasantville. They make a mess of Pleasantville, but bit by bit Pleasantville gets his color back. In the film you can see some lovely stills at that moment, where black and white is mixed with color. One of that stills is the new piece of art of this week.
Another nice part of the film, is the fact that everything is the same, everyday, everyone is nice to each other and everything is just as it should be. For example. the basketball team always scores when they shoot at the basketball net, in Pleasantville there's no fire, everyday is just 'pleasant'.
If you want to know more of this movie, you can watch the trailer here. I really can recommand it to you!
1 comment:
tof hee Esther! Ook leuk dat je weer update =) ik ga even de trailer kijken!
Post a Comment