Let's turn out the feministic way in this post. Not that I'm so over and over feministic, but while I was studying my lovely exam for friday, I passed by the Guerilla Girls and I just have to post something about them. The Guerilla Girls are a feministic artist groep who fight for the rights of women in the artworld. They discovered that a lot of women artists aren't named in the historybooks and that women doesn't get as much attention as men artists get. In a lot of musea, there are more male artists than female artists, and the Guerilla Girls had a lot more of protest reasons. That's why they came into action. The results are some fantastic photo's and advertisements, which are quite humorous actually.



1 comment:
Haha die poster is grappig. En er zit wel een kern van waarheid in. ;P Mannen zijn gewoon een beetje oppervlakkig.. muha.
Post a Comment